Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Night Full of Surprises

I know that it's quite too late for me to blog about this but it was one of the best nights! I have a lot of things to spill.
My invitation plus the candle and the token. The exchanging of candles and tokens is a prom tradition.
Hair and make up by Face and Fab Salon

My first and last prom happened last February 15, 2014. It was held at one of the most strategic places in Zamboanga City--Astoria Regency. This year's theme was pastel. So I wore an all-pink kind of look.

Isn't my dress just Prom Perfect?
For this year's prom, I asked a friend to design my dress. I merged the two designs and did some final touch-ups. I was so hands-on to my dress that I was the one who personally picked which materials to use. As you can see, my dress was inspired by the beautiful wedding gown of Duchess Kate of Cambridge. I am a big fan of her style! I looked really simple but I loved it!
My partner gave me a Lindt chocolate instead of a corsage.

 I have to wait for the photographer to send our class picture and as well as my marching picture with Carl. Also, I didn't get the chance to take a picture with our Prom King and Queen and Prom Prince and Princess. Each deserved the title, anyway! Meanwhile, here are some pictures that I grabbed from people's camera: 
My selfie self was on. Photos are not mine.
                             
Group pictures with the girls.
Before the ceremony started, we decided to take many pictures as we can!

It was really one-of-a-kind! Knowing that it's the last High School Prom, everyone went YOLO. Nobody cared about how early it was for a disco. Everything seemed legit! I danced and danced and danced. It was truly the prom of our lives!

Wait for my future photoshoot post featuring my #PtomPerfect shoes from Ponds Philippines!

XOXO,
mishania


No comments:

Post a Comment